Zombies vs Penguins Zombies vs Penguins

Awesome

It was great but it would make a better app lol

NG Flagging Guide 2 NG Flagging Guide 2

one question

What benefit do you get from a high whistle status

Little-Rena responds:

When you flag something, it carries more weight, as mentioned in the whistles part, the Garbage whistle for example carries no weight, this means if you flag a review or flash, it's unlikly to get noticed unless users with higher level whistles flag the same thing.

I don't have the details of how much weight each whistle carries but needless to say, the higher you are, the more likly the thing you flag will get noticed.

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

Yay !!!

I'm worth $ 8.16

It would be cool of you could add £ and for people like me who are too lazy to convert it :-)

Poltergifts Poltergifts

It's good

It's good but I prefferd Road of the Dead but this game does involve my favoroute actvitity.

Punching babies in the face until it cracks in half.

One Chance One Chance

Oops ...

I played this game like a nob I skipped work and died in the lab with my daughter outside this games really unique good job.

Super Mario BP Oil Spill Super Mario BP Oil Spill

Good on 2 levels

It's funny but it's also a great game Nice Job !

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Amazing

I loved it but could of done with being a tiny bit loner eg more weapons diffrent modes....

Battery 1.0 Battery 1.0

Good but...

... it would of been good if there was more variety in the enemy and level design

60 Second Life 60 Second Life

Cool

I liked but like Bionic-yeti said I think your attributes should portray your image if you had included that It would have been 10/10

Haunt the House Haunt the House

Great

Origanal, funny, Brilliant !!!